The Williamsburg Foosball Table captures the essence of the Industrial Age with solid 6/4 hardwood rails, each distressed by hand using a variety of methods. Then a hand rubbed, stain is applied to enhance the wood and distressing. The corner brackets are made from hot rolled steel to add age and depth and finished in a clear lacquer to prevent rust. The legs are custom made by a Georgia metal studio to capture the essence of the age but add the perfect proportions and leveling options Venture demands in its foosball tables. The legs are then finished in a clear lacquer to seal in the beauty of the metal work.
- Assembled size 60”l X 31”h, 300 lbs
- 2 metal legs
- Telescoping rods with wooden men
- Ball drop and ramped corners
- Includes cork balls
- One year manufacturer’s warranty
- Suitable for commercial use, Commercial Warranty available
See matching Williamsburg Shuffleboard Table
Custom stains are available upon request.