The Brazos River 8’ slate pool table is part of the Fairfield Collection of game tables by Playcraft. The Brazos’ trestle leg design and hand finishing is inspired by old world styling and craftsmanship. Whether your choice is a timeless Chestnut finish, or a distressed weathered Black, weathered Gray, or weathered Brown that appears to have been reclaimed from a century old countryside barn, the Brazos is certain to make a statement. More than just beautiful furniture, the high quality materials and construction will ensure many years of high quality billiards with family and friends. Also available in matching pro-style shuffleboard table in 12’, 14’ & 16’ lengths. Dining top optional.
A note about Playcraft weathered finishes –
Weathered finishes are achieved by applying semi-transparent stains over a base color on natural wood to create an overtone color range. Finished wood that has naturally weathered outdoors will have varying degrees of intensity within the color range, however, no two boards will be the same. Grain density and lighting will also be a factor on how color is viewed depending upon the grain direction. This effect is by design and the images presented depict the overtone range for each weather color offered. The unique characteristics in grain patterns and color of natural wood, combined with the hand staining process, achieves the old weathered wood design concept of Playcraft weathered game tables. Color variations within an item and between items will exist and should be anticipated.
• Select hardwood construction
• Exterior finish available in hand rubbed Chestnut or and distressed Weathered Black, Weathered Gray, or Weathered Brown
• Trestle style leg and stretcher beam combine old world styling and superior bilateral strength
• 1” framed slate is book matched and micro-honed to 1/1000th of an inch to ensure a smooth roll
• Slate is fully supported with the hardwood box frame to prevent sagging over time
• Hardwood rails are appointed with brushed pewter sights and the pockets are lined with conditioned leather
• K66 gum rubber cushions provide superior, dependable rebound
• Assembled dimensions: 101” L x 57” W x 32.5” H
• Playing area is 44” x 88”
• Assembled weight: 850 lbs
• Meets BCA standards
• 1 year warranty
• Choose from 30 cloth colors:
Basic Green, Championship Green, Dark Green, Red, Olive, Taupe, English Green, Bottle Green, Electric Blue, Golden, Khaki, Camel, Academy Blue, Purple, Euro Blue, Navy, Brown, Burgundy, Wine, Steel Grey, Titanium, Charcoal, Black, Aztec, Brick
Our white glove installation service is unmatched. We stand behind every product AND installation. Without the proper installation even the best game tables won't play correctly.
1. Original Purchaser – This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
2. Components Covered – Rails, aprons, legs, slate, internal supports and metal decorative hardware. Items specifically excluded from this warranty are cushions, pockets/pocket liners and cloth.
3. Assembly – The warranty applies only to tables that have been assembled by a verified professional or experienced slate pool table installer. All damaged or defective parts must be identified prior to proceeding with the assembly process. Do not assemble the table if damaged or defective parts are identified.
4. Moving – Do not move the table once it is assembled. Moving the table can cause injury and damage the table. Parts damaged due to moving the table are not covered by the warranty.
5. Wear and Tear – Conditions deemed by us to have occurred during use, expected due to age or caused by acts of nature, are not covered by this warranty.
6. Leveling – Once a slate pool table is leveled it may settle over time and become unlevel. A table that must be releveled is not defective. Leveling is considered part of the maintenance of the pool table and is not covered under warranty.
7. Processing a Claim – In the event a defect in materials or manufacturing is suspected, stop the assembly process and immediately notify the retailer where purchased or GMInc. through the support website. Clear and detailed images along with a description of the damage or defect will be required to initiate the warranty claim. A determination will be made if damaged or defective parts need to be returned for further inspection to validate the claim.
8. Associated Costs – The warranty does not cover any associated costs including but not limited to loss of use, shipping costs or labor.
We are here to answer any questions or concerns you may have about our products or services!
120 Boston Post Rd Milford Ct 06460 Re:Coastal
120 Boston Post Rd
Milford Ct 06460
(203) 283-5072 Showroom
Direct 203-(823)-6853 call/text