$2,299.99 $2,999.99 You Save 23% ($700.00)
Part of the new Fairfield collection, the Charles River pool table is helping to redefine expectations. Made from select hardwoods, precision machined components and finely honed slate, the Charles River is engineered for a quality assembly and a lifetime of reliable play. All components assemble via machined bolts and inserts. K-66 canvas backed high performance 100pct gum rubber rails are used for the best available rebound performance. Available in chestnut or espresso, both stains are hand applied for a beautiful finish. Precision carvings of table details, including ball and claw legs, match the available companion shuffleboard tables.
Outside Dimensions: 55” W x 99” L x 32.5” H
Playfield: 44” W x 88” L
Weight: 700 lbs
Pallet: 108" L x 38" W x 5" H
Weight: 90 lbs
Box 1: 19" L x 17: W x 17" H
Weight: 64 lbs
Box 2: 85" L x 15" W x 7" H
Weight 93 lbs
Box 3: 43" L x 21" W x 5" H
Weight: 40 lbs
Box 4: 22" L x 9" W x 11" H
Weight: 25 lbs
Crated Slate: 46" L x 37" W x 6" H
Our white glove installation service is unmatched. We stand behind every product AND installation. Without the proper installation even the best game tables won't play correctly.
1. Original Purchaser – This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred.
2. Components Covered – Rails, aprons, legs, slate, internal supports and metal decorative hardware. Items specifically excluded from this warranty are cushions, pockets/pocket liners and cloth.
3. Assembly – The warranty applies only to tables that have been assembled by a verified professional or experienced slate pool table installer. All damaged or defective parts must be identified prior to proceeding with the assembly process. Do not assemble the table if damaged or defective parts are identified.
4. Moving – Do not move the table once it is assembled. Moving the table can cause injury and damage the table. Parts damaged due to moving the table are not covered by the warranty.
5. Wear and Tear – Conditions deemed by us to have occurred during use, expected due to age or caused by acts of nature, are not covered by this warranty.
6. Leveling – Once a slate pool table is leveled it may settle over time and become unlevel. A table that must be releveled is not defective. Leveling is considered part of the maintenance of the pool table and is not covered under warranty.
7. Processing a Claim – In the event a defect in materials or manufacturing is suspected, stop the assembly process and immediately notify the retailer where purchased or GMInc. through the support website. Clear and detailed images along with a description of the damage or defect will be required to initiate the warranty claim. A determination will be made if damaged or defective parts need to be returned for further inspection to validate the claim.
8. Associated Costs – The warranty does not cover any associated costs including but not limited to loss of use, shipping costs or labor.
We are here to answer any questions or concerns you may have about our products or services!
120 Boston Post Rd Milford Ct 06460 Re:Coastal
120 Boston Post Rd
Milford Ct 06460
(203) 283-5072 Showroom
Direct 203-(823)-6853 call/text